Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 2008

Happy New Year all and here is to things done great in 2008.

Last Year is now only a glorious memory and the New Year bodes to be that much greater.

I am working on my apartment and new episodes of The NoDoe Show.

However, in the meantime any and all Fox Fans in the New York City area I will be performing a benefit show for paraplegic seeing-eye dogs at Carolines on Broadway in New York City on February 7. This is a special night, my first live show in over a year and it looks to be much fun and it’s all for a great cause, the Paraplegic Seeing-Eye Dogs of America

Make your reservations by the 20th of January because the show is also going to be filmed for a PSED of A instructional video. Just go to Carolines.com for more info.

I will also be appearing in the Black Nexxus production of the Blue Room later on this month also in NYC which will not be for the PSED of A.

Thanks for all the letters telling me to hurry up, get my apartment done and put up some more NoDoe Show shows. I heard ya and I’m working on a bunch more.

Big Love Always,

Marty

No comments: